[Ohio-Talk] EXT: Question about Washington Career Fair and updates

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 23:40:48 UTC 2022

Will there be a zoom link? I maybe interested on it. Also did  you read where I mentioned i am selling one if my paintings “Essential Companion” an acrylic painting of a guide dog that was in the Art Possible AEO exhibit last year? I am planning on selling it if anyone is interested!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone