[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 21 23:24:25 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will meet at 7:30 p.m. Sunday January 23, 2022. We will meet on the Ohio Zoom Room. The Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign. When asked please enter the pound sign again.
All are Welcome.
We will be discussing suggestions for activities for the 2022 Calendar year. We will also discuss the Article Are Conservatives Welcome in the NFB? by Colleen Roth.
Hope you will be able to join us on the Ohio Zoom Room.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio