[Ohio-Talk] Transportation Cincinnati/West Chester

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:19:52 UTC 2022

You might wish to check with Butler County Transit Regional Authority, for this information.

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back..