[Ohio-Talk] New Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog Post

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 16:06:58 UTC 2022

Very nicely done, Todd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Todd Elzey via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 10:04 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
NFBO-Springfield at nfbnet.org
Cc: Todd Elzey <toddelzey at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] New Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog Post

Fellow Federationists:

The NFB's Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog has a new post on it this
morning. While the blog has a lot of good posts about members and blindness
issues, I'm a little partial on this new post because I wrote it (with some
able editing from other National Staff of course). The post focuses on small
business opportunities for those who happen to be blind, and provides a link
to information about a new 11-week entrepreneurial training program being
co-sponsored by the NFB. So I hope you will take a look at the blog at
https://nfb.org/blog/entrepreneurism-solution-unemployment-and-underemployme
nt-blind

Have you ever wanted to write an article for the Voice of the Nation's Blind
Blog. The blog is always looking for good stories from and about NFB
members. Maybe it is something that impacts blind people that you are
passionate about, or maybe it is a blindness technique that you use that
others might benefit from, or maybe it is something employment related that
would benefit others, etc. The doors generally wide open to story ideas so
long as it is related to you and blindness. If you have a story idea that
you think might be a good one for the Blog, please pitch the proposal to
story at nfb.org. And don't worry about it if you don't think you are a writer
capable of putting a piece like this together because we have editors that
would be thrilled to help you put your idea into a publishable format.

Todd Elzey