[Ohio-Talk] Selling Candy and Ohio Caucus

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:37:25 UTC 2022

Eric,

Thanks for this message and I Ecco it everyone at the convention should be
prepared to assist.

Members should call me and set up a time to pick up candy and assist with
getting the candy counted.

Please contact me early as it is the 4th, and I will be finding a way to
enjoy.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com