[Ohio-Talk] Selling Candy

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:34:47 UTC 2022

Colleen has a great suggestion. If you are not going to be in New Orleans
but can contribute to the NFB of Ohio via the NFB22 Virtual Candy
Fundraiser, you can do so by sending donations to NFB of Ohio, Todd Elzey,
Treasurer, 3779 Waterbury Dr., Dayton, OH  45439. If you would like to
donate electronically you can do so via either Paypal or Zelle by directing
the donation to treasurer at nfbohio.org.  And if you are going to be in Ohio
buy and sell those M&Ms. All proceeds will help us change what it means to
be blind in Ohio.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer