[Ohio-Talk] looking for help.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jul 12 13:58:54 UTC 2022

Shane.

I think I'd start by reaching out to Disability Rights Ohio, which is the protection and advocacy organization for people with disabilities in Ohio (800) 282-9181. You can't be discriminated against or referred to a separate program because of your blindness, and the program providing your GED must accommodate you, but unfortunately it takes some real networking and persistence to make this happen.

Good Luck. Please keep us posted.

Chris