[Ohio-Talk] Please Read Bell Canceled in Ohio

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:06:35 UTC 2022

It is unfortunate that I write to inform you that we have decided to cancel the 2022 Bell program in Ohio. There are a number of factors that went into this decision that apply only to this program. This decision is limited to Bell only and has no effect on any future activities of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. To be clear this decision has nothing to do with our September Board meeting or our November State Convention. We want to thank all who volunteered to help with the program this year and the families who were prepared to intrust their children to our care. It is with the safety of the children in mind as well as our volunteers that we have made this difficult decision.

Thank you for your understanding, and please help us spread the word.

Eric