[Ohio-Talk] Coffee! Coffee!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:01:19 UTC 2022

The Senior Division of the NFB of South Carolina, is ready to warm you up
and get you going! We will be selling coffee and hot chocolate in whatever
form you like (Ground, whole bean or K-Cups).
The name of the company is "White Cane Coffee", founded by a blind woman.
All the boxes are brailled, as are the individual K-cups. There are numerous
flavored coffees to choose from, and the hot chocolate comes in either plain
or a mint flavor. All coffee comes in regular or decaf and a variety of
roasts are available as well. From a mild roast to "High Octane", there is
surely a coffee which will be right for you. Please visit our website at
https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/NFBSC-Seniors/
to order your coffee or hot chocolate today!
The ordering process and selection of coffee types are simple. You may order
on-line only at this time, but we will expand it for ordering without a
computer or smartphone later in the fall. We will also have samples for you
to taste at the State Convention, so stop by and visit us at the Senior
Table at the convention in August.

Sent from Melanie's i phone