[Ohio-Talk] Coffee! Coffee!

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 31 00:25:02 UTC 2022

Hello Wanda,
It sounds like South Carolina plans to use this fund-raiser for a long time. The Senior Division opens up the Camp to other blind Seniors throughout the Nation.
I am sure that this fund-raiser is the main source for camperships for blind Seniors who cannot afford to attend this Camp. I believe the Camp is for five days.
In the Announceness they say they will do this Online only through the Fall and then they may add other ways of ordering products.
Personally, I would not like to compete with this wonderful project.
After all, they are opening up this Retreat for Senior Blind throughout the Nation.
I am sure others can think of other fund-raisers.
Unfortunately, when a Chapter or
Division finds a successful Fund-raiser others jump on the bandwagon and the original Chapter or Division has to start all over with something else.
When different Chapters and Divisions spread out a fund-raiser and try to have their event at the same time of the year there is no difficulty. I like Tastefully Simple to have parties twice a year. That way when I qun out of things I like I can order again.
I like to order from the same people because they know that I will send them a Personal Check and when they receive it they can order online for me.
I will always order Tastefully Simple from Akron.
Colleen Roth