[Ohio-Talk] HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS?

Shane Popplestone shane.davidson at icloud.com
Wed Jun 1 17:42:18 UTC 2022

Are you reading this publication using NFB newsline?
if so, I'm wondering if the production is simply an automated scan/OCR
of the online paid addition that isn't proofed by a person before put up
on NFB newsline.
I say this because I know the daily newspapers I read due to their
timing of downloads to my e-reader most certainly don't go through human
proofing before they land on my e-reader.
also, I noticed that with a couple other local newspapers and checking
with the publication desk, they indicated these errors weren't in the
print addition.
This might need to be brought to the attention of the newsline
department.
Shane