[Ohio-Talk] The 2022 National Community Service Division Project

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:12:32 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, July 6, dedicated volunteers of Ohio along with several CSD
members will partner with Covenant House New Orleans for this years’
service project!

This valuable community resource has been committed in serving young people
overcoming homelessness.  Every year, they open their hearts and doors to
more than nine hundred youth and children ages 22 and under.

We are asking for your help in fulfilling our division’s goal in filling
one hundred Boxes of Love!

Items Needed:

Wet wipes

Feminine products