[Ohio-Talk] Volunteers Needed for BELL Program

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:27:02 UTC 2022

The unofficial start of summer has come and gone. By now, most of us have likely made summer plans. Blind children ages 4-12 from around Ohio and Pennsylvania are counting on you to help make our 2022 Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (Bell) program a real success. If you have volunteered for this program before than you know what it is all about. Please consider doing so again. If you have not volunteered before find a way to do it now. The program will take place at the Ohio State School for the Blind August 6-13. Volunteers will arrvive at the school to help with setup on the 6th. The residential students will arrive on the 7th.

Attached you will find a volunteer application form. If you are interested in volunteering, please return the completed form to me was no later than 5:00 PM on July 4. I must have a completed form even if your name is Richard L. Payne. Please volunteer, and help recruit other volunteers.

Thanks.

Eric