[Ohio-Talk] Final Account of the Father's Day Benefit Drawing!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:30:25 UTC 2022

Good Evening Ohio Members and Friends,

On behalf of the Cleveland Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio, we would like to extend our gratitude to all who purchased a Father's
Day Benefit Drawing ticket. This fundraiser that will assist Cleveland
Members to the National Convention is an honor and privilege that you made
possible.

Below is the three prizes for the lucky winners whose tickets will be drawn
on Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 11:30 AM EDT.

You do not need to be present to win.

The link to the live Facebook page will be shared on Thursday by email.

The final Talley for the Father's day Benefit Drawing is:

$2,640.00

Fundraiser net to organization is $1,320.

The prize breakdown is:

First place winner:  $465

Second place winner:  $440

Third place winner:  $415

Again, the Facebook link will be shared on Thursday by email.

Thanks to each of you, members and friends for an outstanding fundraiser!

Good Luck on Saturday!

Wilbert Turner, Coordinator

Suzanne Turner, President

Cleveland Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio