[Ohio-Talk] UEB certification.

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 21 23:28:01 UTC 2022

Hi Marianne,
Does that mean that the Braille Menu was done on Brown Paper? Some people just can't describe something or ask about something without including the color.
That was cute. I am just relieved that I do not have to worry about learning another code. That is why I tell Dudley to type his messages on the iphone. He can't hear them read back and gets annoyed when I tell him what his text says.
Give your cat a pet.
Colleen Roth