[Ohio-Talk] June 26th At Large Chapter Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 23 00:21:34 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
We will be having our June At Large Chapter Meeting at 7:30 PM. June 26th at 7:30 PM on Zoom.
Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign.
At our April Board of Directors Meeting it was decided that Chapters would follow the same procedure for Chapter Names. They would be Chapter, followed by the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. This would also be true for Divisions.
Our Chapter name would be: At Large Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
We need to vote in this change. These changes in Chapter Names will be forwarded to the Secretary of State of the State of Ohio.
We will also talk about any other changes we need to make in our Constitution.
Please try to make this meeting. This will be a brief meeting.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
National Feration of the Blind of Ohio;