[Ohio-Talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Dynamic Tactile Display recruitment

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:26:19 UTC 2022

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of David Andrews via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 10:53 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Dynamic Tactile Display recruitment

Dynamic, Tactile Braille Display at Convention:

Thanks to an evolution in cell technology, we are now close to realizing the
dream of multi-line, dynamic electronic Braille that can also accurately
display tactile graphics-what the field often refers to as the "Holy
Braille." We are seeking convention attendees who would like to participate
in a ninety-minute session to experience and give feedback on this
innovative technology. Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5V5Q8NB
and complete the form. We will contact you, if you are chosen, to
participate in one of our sessions. If chosen, you must sign a nondisclosure
agreement and acknowledge that the session will be recorded (audio and
video) in order to participate. Space is limited, so please complete the
form as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

Executive Director

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)

(410) 659-5129 (FAX)