[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter June Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 25 22:02:09 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
June 26, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. the At Large Chapter, National Federation of the Blind will have a brief meeting.
We will be talking about changing our name to conform to the Brand used by all Chapters and Divisions in Ohio. We will also look to see if we need to change anything else in our Constitution to align ourselves with the Constitutions of the NFB of Ohio and our National Constitution.
We will also talk about donating to one of the Funds Chapters and Divisions donate to at our National Convention.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter,
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio;