[Ohio-Talk] Need some advise on a matter with OOD

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 16:30:24 UTC 2022

Hi, this is Owen. As some of you know I am trying to find a part job and unfortunately I’m having an issur with OOD!! My vendor Debrah Fox who js a Vendor ferld that I need some kjbdcof magnification in order for mr to do a particular job but OOD won’t accommodate UNTIL I get a secured job which doesn’t make srnse to me. Yes, I am frustrated about this but if I never need any moral support from NFBO is now!! Best I can do is appeal which I plsn on doing but as you know for a blind or visually impaired person it’s frustrating to fet work!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone