[Ohio-Talk] Library request

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:48:39 UTC 2022

Ohio,

I received this message from Ken at the state library please assist by
contacting him and inviting them to your meetings.

Richard,

I am following up to reiterate that I'm interested in speaking to any of the
statewide NFB groups via Zoom to provide service updates, including download
on-demand and the new braille e-reader.

Thanks very much.

Ken

Kenneth Redd
Library Assistant, Outreach
Ohio Library for the Blind & Physically Disabled at
Cleveland Public Library
17121 Lakeshore Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44110
Phone: 800-362-1262