[Ohio-Talk] 🍿 help our Ohio strong pop up team 🍿

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sun Mar 6 15:21:33 UTC 2022

Have we got the perfect fundraiser for you! O, you Butter Believe It! Pat Butterfly and Maggie May are trying to raise money for our National Community Service Division. It takes a dollar or two to run some of our community projects, and this is where we need you! We've got 12 different kernelicious flavors and four different collections of popcorn that will be shipped to your front door! It is so easy, some may say it is Easy Peasy Carmel Cheesy! We only have a few days left, so let's White Cheddar & Go Getter some finger licking good popcorn!
Maybe popcorn is not your go-to snack; we've got you covered. We have 4 different collections And 12 different flavors you could gift to a family or friends. Or, Double Good Gourmet has the beautiful option of donating their tasty greatness to First Responders near you! Whichever you pop it, it is truly the Little Kettle That Could!
And remember, blindness is not what holds you back.
Click and shop because It's Peanut Butter Chocolate Time!

 https://popup.doublegood.com/s/0ar88lf2

Need help ordering? Don't worry,Call either one of us. and
 #OHIOSTRONG
 #DOUBLEGOODGOURMET  Will be standing by to assist you.

Pat (330) 524-8388

Maggie  (443) 750-0070