[Ohio-Talk] The passing of our Greater Akron chapter member.

Jessica Stover jjstover at kent.edu
Thu Mar 10 03:52:31 UTC 2022

Dear fellow Ohio affiliate NFB family members.
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I report to you on the
passing of one of our beloved members, Ken Mayer. He was a really great
guy! Always made you smile with his jokes. Ken never met a stranger.  He
will sorely be missed by our greater Akron chapter. please keep his family
and friends in your thoughts and prayers.
--
President: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Greater Akron Chapter