[Ohio-Talk] March At Large Meeting

Email Alert n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 11 23:14:51 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter of the NFB of Ohio will be holding our Meeting March 27, 2022 at 7:30 PM.
All are welcome.
Join us on the Ohio Zoom Room; Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign. When prompted enter the pound sign again.
We will be talking about the Article about Marcia Carpenter. It is inspiring.
We will also be talking about the Article in the March Braille Monitor by Joanne Gabias. Joanne took her training at Louisiana Tech University and the Louisiana Center for the Blind. It is very inspiring. As you some of you know, Joanne's mother and I have known each other since first grade. We graduated from St. Ursula Academy together in June, 1970.
Joanne has written several Articles in the Braille Monitor.
We will also be talking about our Fund-raising Project for 2022.
Registration for the National Convention In Person is now open.
You can still apply for a first time Scholarship. You need to get a recommendation from Richard Payne, our State President.
This must be in by April 15th.
For more information call me at 419-661-9171.
You may also call President Payne at 937-829-3368.
Our Morning Check-in Calls are back Monday through Saturday from 10 to 10:30 AM.
Hope to see you on our Call in the Ohio Zoom Room March 27th.
Colleen Roth, President
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;