[Ohio-Talk] Pie Day

Email Alert n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 14 16:23:15 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
Sorry if this email has email alert on it.
I am trying to work with Hims to make it go away.
Anyway, my favorite pie is Chocolate. Any kind of Chocolate from homemade from scratch to creamy Chocolate to cooked chocolate pudding from box, no Instant please.
I have made it at home with graham cracker crust and crumb pie shell.
I also order it at Restaurants particularly those who get their pies from Amish Country.
I also like French Silk Pie.
Chocolate Pie with Chocolate Chips is also the Cat's Meow.
I also like Chocolate Icebox Pie.
Colleen Roth