[Ohio-Talk] Your email paid Off Your Testemony Will Too HB 448

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:15:20 UTC 2022

Thank you to everyone who made calls or sent email to Rep. Brinkman regarding HB 448. Todd and I traveled to Columbus on Wednesday to ask Rep. Brinkman to give HB 448 our prescription labeling Bill a second hearing. When we approached him, he knew why we were there. He knew, because he received calls and email from you, the members of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. Now we need your testimony. Tell your personal story. Let the Insurance Committee know why you need accessible labels on your prescribed medication. In another email Todd will provide instructions on how to write testimony and how to send it. It is best to send it to Todd, but if you would rather send it directly to the Committee, we will tell you how and when to do that. He will also provide you with sample testimony written by Deborah Kendrick.

Thanks.

Eric