[Ohio-Talk] At large March meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 26 14:54:28 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will hold its monthly meeting Sunday
March 27th at 7:30 PM on the Ohio Zoom room. Meeting ID 408-1850851
followed by the pound sign. When prompted enter the pound sign again.
Ken from the .cleveland Public Library Braille and Talking Book
Department will give us information and answer questions. After that, we
will discuss  Marcy Carpenter's write up by Gary Wunder. We will also
discuss Joanne Gabias article in the March Braille Monitor. If time
permits, we will talk about fund-raising. All are welcome.

Colleen Roth

President At Large Chapter

NFB of Ohio