[Ohio-Talk] Cat Cafe in Cincinnati

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon May 2 23:19:13 UTC 2022

Hello Barbara,
Since you cannot have a cat where you live you could always visit the Cat Cafe in Cincinnati. I believe this one has a Special Area to pet the cats. They are not in the area where you eat food. I would not like them in the area where you eat food or drink coffee so this sounds good.
Even if you do not visit this site maybe others who visit Cincinnati would enjoy it.
I think they gave a couple of places people might like to visit one year.
I think they might have a Museum for the Underground Railroad.
I wonder if they have a Paddle Wheeler in Cincinnati.
Colleen Roth