[Ohio-Talk] NFB Give 20 Campaign

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:53:29 UTC 2022

Good evening fellow Federationists:

If you, like me, are listening to the live Presidential Release live from
New Orleans Louisiana you have just heard that the NFB has just launched
2022 Give 20 Convention Fundraising Campaign. This campaign invites
individual members to contribute to the NFB's White Cane, SUN, Tenbroek,
and/or Jernigan Fund for a chance to win prizes. Each $20 donation gives
you an entry into the drawing and the grand prize of a free trip for two to
the 2023 NFB National Convention in Houston Texas. If for some reason,
contributors don't want to go to the 2023 National Convention they can
elect to take a $2000 cash prize instead of the free convention trip.

The great thing about the Give 20 Campaign is that the accessibility
company Humanware is matching all donations up to $50,000.  As I listened
to President Riccobono speak of the campaign I jumped online and made my
contribution, contributing $20 to each fund. I challenge all Ohio
Federationishsts to match or beat my contributions. For more information
and to make donations for your chance to win visit
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/give-20-convention-drawing

Oh, and if you are thinking "Oh why bother I never win", just take a look
at our President Emeritus Barbara Pierce's earlier post on OhioTalk where
she announced that she was the Third Place Prize winner (a $1500 weekend
Cincinnati getaway) from our recent fundraising campaign with the Flying
Pig Marathon Piggest Evver Raffle. So get those donations in and you just
might be on your way to a FREE trip to the 2023 NFB National Convention in
Houston Texas.

Todd Elzey