[Ohio-Talk] The news we have been anticipating about Joe.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:07:37 UTC 2022

You are welcome and yes we will.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Christopher
Sabine via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 10:42 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Christopher Sabine <info at onhconsulting.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] The news we have been anticipating about Joe.

Richard.

Thank you so much for his family. Joe and his family are in our prayers.
Also--some prayers for us would be appreciated as well.

My father was just diagnosed officially two weeks ago with bladder cancer
(Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma). He has a surgery to try to remove the tumor
this Friday at the Cincinnati VA Medical Center. Like Joe, we believe
strongly that this is related to Agent Orange Exposure in Vietnam.

Very Best,

Chris