[Ohio-Talk] Dealing with Depression

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Tue May 3 20:27:03 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
I have Clinical Depression and Anxiety.
There are certain things I do to relax and chill. Since I am a Diabetic I can get one pair of Diabetic Shoes per year. I also buy a second pair which I use in case my first pair needs repair. I love shoes and looking forward to them, touching them when they arrive, and breaking them in brings much pleasure. This is like Aromatherapy or soothing Music.
I have always loved shoes. I always asked for shoes or a cat for my Birthday and Christmas.
I also spend time thinking about cats, reading about them and encouraging others who are thinking about them to acquire one.
I also love soothing easy listening music. I love our older Version of Glory, Glory, Federation.
Our Morning Checkin Call is also a very great Blessing.
Colleen Roth