[Ohio-Talk] TownHall Thank you and OSSB Podcast with 3D Model Club Field Trip

carolinekarbo at gmail.com carolinekarbo at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:17:39 UTC 2022

Thank you to everyone who came to the TownHall fundraiser! From donations
last night, we received $1,138 including a $600 contribution from NFB Ohio!
Thank you! We are also going to receive proceeds from the food and drinks,
which we will receive soon!

At the event, we talked about how the OSSB Model Club visited a 3D printing
company in Columbus called IC3D Printers <https://www.ic3dprinters.com/> .
The visit is featured in the Mach 2022 podcast and I wanted to share the
link.

Apple Podcast Link for OSSB March 2022 Podcast
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ossb-podcast-march-2022/id1168729166?
i=1000555890693>

SoundCloud Podcast Link for OSSB March 2022 Podcast
<https://soundcloud.com/user-997236276/ossb-podcast-march-2022>

Thanks again,

Caroline Karbowski