[Ohio-Talk] wifi and BARD set up for the Library for the Blind Braille display

Angela Randall arandall3111 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:33:49 UTC 2022

This will help some of you.  It's the manual for the ereader in a word
document
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://iowalibrary.blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/eReaderHumanWareUserGuidev1.0FINAL06_23_2020.docx&ved=2ahUKEwjCrcT90NL3AhXyBzQIHREEAqEQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0YopBuZBII9VpJ9tACFkB8