[Ohio-Talk] wifi and BARD set up for the Library for the Blind Braille display

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun May 15 19:31:22 UTC 2022

Hello Ohio friends,
Part of my job with NLS has included testing and training with the eReaders for the last two years. They are lovely devices and I am giddy with joy that my friends in Ohio are finally getting them.
The user guide should have been in the box in hardcopy braille. It is also in the unit itself, and recorded on BARD. So there are many ways to get instructions.
Judy Dixon made several how-to videos for YouTube.
Be sure to check out NEWSLINE with it! As you know, I've been a NEWSLINE fan since its beginning, and enjoying it with the eReader is like falling in love with it all over again.
I don't check my Earthlink account often, but am oh so glad that Ohio is now part of the NLS eReader fun!
Best,
Deborah