[Ohio-Talk] Jeannie Massay dies

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:59:56 UTC 2022

Barbara,

I am devastated! She was a role model of mine. A hero and a very dedicated member. Going to her membership meetings were always inspirational, uplifting and knowledgeable. My heart hurts for her and her family. I just left you a voice message! I can’t not even breathe right now. Oh God I cannot believe this!

My condolences to her family with love!
Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone