[Ohio-Talk] Housing for Comvention

Caroline Karbowski carolinekarbo at gmail.com
Sat May 21 23:39:10 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I’m able to come for the last 1-3 days of convention! I’m looking for some hotel roommates. So far I haven’t found anyone else was also only staying for the last few days (like arrive Friday/Saturday leave Monday/Tuesday. If you find anyone, please let me know! Also if you are staying the whole time but you have extra bed space that could work too. Also if anyone is flying from Cincinnati or Columbus I’d love to know your flight plan so I could schedule a similar flight so we could ride to the airport together.

Thank you,
Caroline Karbowski
Carolinekarbo at gmail.con
513 374 3587