[Ohio-Talk] SB 202 - Parental Rights Legiskatoon

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:00:37 UTC 2022

I am pleased to announce that our Parental Rights bill, SB 202 passed the
Senate Judiciary Committee this afternoon. The next step will be
consideration by the full Senate. Once the Senate passes SB 202 then the
legislature will need to reconcile the differences in SB 202 and HB 352
before it goes to the governor. This all means that we are now farther
along in this  process than we have ever been with the parental rights
legislation. In fact, we are very close to having this important civil
rights legislation enacted on Ohio.  We could not have accomplished this
without the hard work of all of the many NFB Ohio members who contacted
their legislators to support this legislation and who presented testimony
at the various committee hearings. Great job everybody and look for more to
come as we get closer to the legislation’s final approval.

Todd Elzey