[Ohio-Talk] Funny story about registering for national convention

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Sat May 28 22:06:39 UTC 2022

I just registered for the national convention and in the edit field where it
talked about banquet tickets I thought I was supposed to enter the amount
for the ticket so I entered 70.00 so when I reviewed my information they
were going to charge me $4900.00 for 70 tickets. Luckily, I read through the
information so went back and made a correction. I might have bought tickets
for everyone in the OH affiliate. I am laughing but also thinking about what
might have happened if I clicked on continue before reviewing my
information.