[Ohio-Talk] Door prizes, and auction items for convention

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:26:35 UTC 2022

I just want to say that my five little boxes of NFB fudge are in the refrigerator, ready to be brought on Friday for door prizes.
Baarbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.