[Ohio-Talk] Please cast your vote.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:19:54 UTC 2022

Voting Resources
Once you have exercised your fundamental right to vote, please complete our
2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey! We encourage blind
people, regardless of their political views, to participate in the American
democracy.
*	Voting Survey (In-Person) <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K75GRZL>
*	Voting Survey (Absentee or Mail)
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K9QMSH7>
*	Spanish Survey: Encuesta de votantes ciegos en español
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HHB26LN>
The National Federation of the Blind is working to ensure that all blind
voters have the ability to vote privately and independently.
If your circumstances do not allow you to vote privately and independently
this year, we still urge you to vote and then complete the 2022 Blind Voter
Survey. You have the right to have a person of your choice assist you in
voting, either by mail or at the polls, if you cannot fill out your ballot
privately and independently.
2022 Voting Stories
We are collecting stories about the personal experiences of blind voters for
potential sharing with media, policymakers, and the public. These stories
will help personalize and illustrate the need for improvements in the
accessibility of federal, state, and local elections. Send your story to
myvote at nfb.org <mailto:myvote at nfb.org> . You can also call 410-659-9314,
extension 8683 (which spells out VOTE on your telephone keypad) and leave us
a voicemail. Include your name, where you live, and how we can contact you
if we need to follow up.
2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey
Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires that voters with
disabilities must be afforded an opportunity to vote privately and
independently that is equivalent to the opportunity afforded to voters
without disabilities. This requirement applies to both in-person voting and
voting by mail for the upcoming general election on November 8, 2022.
Once you have exercised your fundamental right to vote, please complete our
2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey! The 2022 survey consists
of two separate surveys. If you voted in-person at an early voting center or
your local polling place for the 2022 United States general election, please
complete the in-person survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K75GRZL> .
If you are a blind or a low-vision voter who voted absentee or by mail for
the 2022 United States general election, please complete the by mail survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K9QMSH7> .

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>