[Ohio-Talk] Voting Today-Good Experience

Caroline Karbowski carolinekarbo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:14:24 UTC 2022

I voted today at my local polling place in Hamilton County and had a good experience with the accessible voting machine. They did have the machine ready at 7 am. The only issue I had is they put the headphone jack in the hole where you plug in accessible touch controls like buttons or a breath activated cursor. There are two holes marked with tactile symbols (headphones or wheelchair) so just make sure it the correct one on the left.

Thanks,
Caroline Karbowski
Carolinekarbo at gmail.com