[Ohio-Talk] Be sure to do the questionnaire about voting after you vote. There are 27 questions, but it is pretty easy to do.

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:59:09 UTC 2022

our 2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey! The 2022 survey consists of two separate surveys: one survey for those who voted in person at an early voting center or their local polling place, and a second survey for blind and low-vision voters who voted by mail. Both surveys can be accessed, in English and Spanish, from our Voting Resources webpage. <https://nfb.org/resources/voting-resources>
If someone is not able to access the survey online, they can call 410-659-9314 and get assistance from either Lou Ann Blake (extension 2221) or Jeff Kaloc (extension 2206).

Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.