[Ohio-Talk] New NABS Holiday shop that I know you will like!

wsloan118 at roadrunner.com wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 10 19:46:51 UTC 2022

What is the price of these items?
Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kinshuk Tella via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2022 10:55 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>; Ohio Association of Blind Students list <OABS at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kinshuk Tella <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] New NABS Holiday shop that I know you will like!

Good morning Ohio,

The National Association of Blind Students is proud to present the new seasonal holiday shop. This is can be great Christmas gifts, or item to treat yourself with. I know many of you would be interested in this, so please check out the following text:

Our fundraising committee has opened up a holiday shop.  There are mugs and tumblers, with the addition of adding tactile braille. Here’s a brief description of the image on both mug and Tumblr. Snowy background with pine trees covered in snow and a few faint snow mountains very far back.  Over all is a group of snow people; Female with pink and white hat with one pompom and scarf with german shepard in harness looking across the way; smaller female with blue hat with 2 pompoms and spotted scarf with white cane in hand; smaller male snow person with green and yellow hat and scarf; smallest male snow person with red and yellow/brown hat and scarf and white cane; smaller female snow person with tan hat with ridges like cat ears and scarf; largest male snow person with purple fedora and stripped scarf and sitting in front and slightly to the side is yellow lab in harness looking at smaller snow people in between other guide dog.  At top in large all caps same blues as snow person hat is “TOGETHER” with snowflakes inside the letters.  Below in grade 2 braille is, “TOGETHER” in blue braille. The store is currently open till November 21.
https://forms.gle/KdzWF44febgZ9NeY9 (https://forms.gle/KdzWF44febgZ9NeY9)

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His