[Ohio-Talk] Happy Birthday Barbara

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:13:21 UTC 2022

Barbara:

Happy Birthday. I hope it is a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
I have known for decades how much you put into the Federation and what you
have meant to the organization. But it has been fantastic over the last
couple of years to get to know you and to work with you personally and to
discover that you are a fantastic person in addition to a
fantastic Federationist. It has been an experience I will always treasure,
and I wish you much success and happiness to come.

Happy Birthday,

Todd Elzey