[Ohio-Talk] NFB ohio association of blind students first members meeting after state convention.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:01:02 UTC 2022

Hello students, both nationally and at a state level,
My name is Shane Popplestone, the vice president for the ohio
association of blind students.
After a very successful state convention, , it's time for our first
meeting of the 2022-2023 year.
This year, we've decided to move it to 8:00 PM Eastern on Friday's,
that's 5:00 PM pacific time.
If you'd like to join us, please use the following zoom link from your
computer or smart phone
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81378318226?pwd=QjlGWnd0blFmQkhyOFgyb05PaDF6QT09
one tap mobile:
+13092053325,,81378318226#,,,,*6227# US
+13126266799,,81378318226#,,,,*6227# US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 813 7831 8226
Passcode: 6227
Hope to see you their!

Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.

www.avg.com