[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 22 19:32:46 UTC 2022

Good afternoon. I am thankful for Louis Braille and his world changing
development of the Braille code. It is time for the Braille Readers Are
Leaders contest. I challenge all Braille readers to participate in this
program offered by the American Action Fund. Please go to the link I have
provided below to learn more and register. If registering and entering
information on the log sheet is your challenge don't let that stop you. I
will be happy to help with those logistics if you want to participate. I
want to show all of the other states that Ohio takes reading Braille
seriously. Here is the link to register.

https://www.actionfund.org/programs/braille-readers-are-leaders