[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders Challenge for people who don't use UEB

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 22 20:56:02 UTC 2022

I hope you won't let your reading of the old Braille code prevent you from
participating in the Braille Readers Are Leaders Challenge. There are 3
adult levels so you can find a level where you are comfortable. This is
designed for people just learning Braille, those who have been reading for a
few short years or those who have been reading Braille since childhood. We
can help you find materials that are available in the old code. I want
people to participate this year so don't let possible challenges stop you. I
believe in solving problems and I will help you resolve issues you may have.
You can read a hard copy Braille book or use the E reader or other Braille
display or note taker.