[Ohio-Talk] accessible mood tracker apps for IOS?

Dawn Bilpuch dbilpuch97 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:33:23 UTC 2022

Hello, all!
First of all, I was for lack of a better way of putting it, I thought it would be a good idea to post this question here, after seeing that something was posted about mental health awareness day. Thank you very much for sending that to me, Michael! Also, thank you to who ever posted it! As this is something that's been really important to me. But, over the past few years, and this year especially, I've been trying to make it more of a number 1 priority. So, with that in mind, I do have a question regarding this. If this is not allowed, please feel free to remove and, let me know accordingly.
So, as I've said, I've been trying even harder to make my mental health more of a number one priority. One of the ways I feel it would be best for me to do that, is with a mood tracker app. However, try as I might, I have not been able to find an accessibble mood tracker app for my Ipad/IOS! Or, any apps I did find, required SO MANY workarounds, that, it defeats the whole purpose of using it, because it stresses you out! :-) So, with that in mind, here's my question:
Are there any accessible mood tracking apps for IOS that you know of? If so, I'd really love to know about it, and would be extremely greatful for any help/info! Because, I've put this question out in various places, and, no one has really had any ansers for me. Plus, I've tried every thing that I could find and these are the results I've been getting. Again, I really appreciate your help! Dawn