[Ohio-Talk] Door, prizes, and auction items! Oh, my!

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:37:12 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I am standing up for my prize.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President
Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 8:20 AM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Door, prizes, and auction items! Oh, my!

Hello Ohio!

I cannot believe that we are only about 11 days away from our 76th annual
NFB of Ohio state convention! Have you registered yet? Because if you have,
you will be eligible for door prizes. That is one of my favorite things
about convention. Giving away prizes!

But as always, we need prizes to give away. I have heard from many of you
already about some of the prizes that you will be donating. But I am sure
there are many more out there that I have not yet heard about. And, it is
still not too late to collect them. If you are donating a prize, bring it to
convention, and either find me directly, or, take it to the information
table. Please have your prize labeled in braille as to what the prize is,
and who donated it.

And speaking of donations, have you heard? We are also holding a not so
silent auction to raise money for a wonderful affiliate. The auction will be
one of the highlights of the banquet on Saturday night. We are also looking
for donated auction items. These can be gift baskets, electronic devices,
Handmade crafts, or anything else that you believe people would love to bid
on! The same process for door prizes also applies for auction items. Either
find me directly, or leave them at the information table at convention. And
again, please have your items description  in braille.

Good luck to everybody, and I am looking forward to seeing all of you next
week in independence!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the
expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want, blindness is not what holds you back.