[Ohio-Talk] I am Almost Ready for the Big Event

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:11:24 UTC 2022

Mr. Duffy & Mr. President:

While I love the idea of another drawing - slow down please. Your
overworked Treasurer has it on good authority that there are names to be
added into the pot for this drawing. These are individuals who are so
excited about joining our convention that they rushed payment in via good
old fashioned checks. Lets not leave them out as I'm sure they would love
to have a chance to be a winner also. Believe it or not I'm still receiving
checks in the mail this week. Let's give them all a chance to make their
way here.

Todd Elzey