[Ohio-Talk] Braille displays and note takers

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Oct 25 14:24:23 UTC 2022

If you are interested in checking out the latest and greatest in Braille
displays and Braille note takers you won't want to miss our meeting to check
them out. NFB members will be bringing many different devices we are using.
If you have a display or note taker you want to demonstrate please bring it
and join us. This will be a great opportunity to get a hands-on experience
if you are considering making a purchase. Please check the agenda for time
and place. We hope to see you there. If you have any questions you can
contact me at:

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

or by phone at:

513-607-6053